Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

4k glitches in video

Reaction score
I'm getting some color lines and visual problems with my video feed,my gumball had a bushing loose I fixed that but it seems to shift more than normal. I've bonded camera several times.this is a week old h.i probably need to install new bushings,or maybe adjust gimbal.what gives?I baby this thing,and use protector whenever I'm not flying.

I'm getting some color lines and visual problems with my video feed,my gumball had a bushing loose I fixed that but it seems to shift more than normal. I've bonded camera several times.this is a week old h.i probably need to install new bushings,or maybe adjust gimbal.what gives?I baby this thing,and use protector whenever I'm not flying.
Before flight, always examine the rubber boots on the gimbal to make sure they are correctly seated. Also make sure that there are two retaining pins in place, does not require four of them. The feed may look like that, but the recording is done at the camera and stored on the camera micro sd card.

After your flight, did you look at the recorded footage to see if the issue was there? If there is not, which I suspect there is not there, then the issue could be a few different things. The antennae need line of sight without any obstruction to give a good video feed back to the ST16. Make sure that the antennae are screwed firmly in place and not loose. Also make sure the antennae up upright and directed toward the H.

Reactions: rory
Before flight, always examine the rubber boots on the gimbal to make sure they are correctly seated. Also make sure that there are two retaining pins in place, does not require four of them. The feed may look like that, but the recording is done at the camera and stored on the camera micro sd card.

After your flight, did you look at the recorded footage to see if the issue was there? If there is not, which I suspect there is not there, then the issue could be a few different things. The antennae need line of sight without any obstruction to give a good video feed back to the ST16. Make sure that the antennae are screwed firmly in place and not loose. Also make sure the antennae up upright and directed toward the H.
Yeah I hear you.thanks I knew that.the pins seem loose .im gonna look at it again tonight.glitch was in the feed.getting good at oper camera.read the manual 100 times.im gonna have to add a extra clip or something.good looking out[emoji94]

Yeah I hear you.thanks I knew that.the pins seem loose .im gonna look at it again tonight.glitch was in the feed.getting good at oper camera.read the manual 100 times.im gonna have to add a extra clip or something.good looking out[emoji94]
The retaining pins need to be loose. If they were tight then that would cause vibration issues to the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33