Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

520 Teaser Video...

I very happy with my 2 Typhoon H machines combined with Yuneec UK's backup service. For me moving up to a 520 will depend on improved camera quality. I have already put a decent lens on my CG03+ so further investment will be motivated by witnessing a serious attempt by Yuneec to provide a camera with much better sensor and lens.

Picture quality seems have taken second place to cost on Industrial CCTV systems. The number of legal cases I have worked on that have been dropped because of crap picture quality continues to annoy me. I do hope that Yuneec's focus on industrial applications will not be an excuse for limited quality cameras.

Thinking about it I suppose a 920+ with CG04 is a better machine to aim for but I do love the slick operation of the Typhoon H that will be inherited by the H520 .... decisions, decisions.

Is that final shot of the H520 real? If so that was insanely close. There must be some video trickery going on or they were happy to write off a couple of units to get that shot! I need to start getting some more commercial work, the H520 looks like a great upgrade so far.

Is that final shot of the H520 real? If so that was insanely close. There must be some video trickery going on or they were happy to write off a couple of units to get that shot! I need to start getting some more commercial work, the H520 looks like a great upgrade so far.
No, the final shot of that video is real. I know the editor and pilots.

Longer focal length of the camera makes it look closer than it was.

Thinking about it I suppose a 920+ with CG04 is a better machine to aim for but I do love the slick operation of the Typhoon H that will be inherited by the H520 .... decisions, decisions.

The E90 camera is a 1", 20Mp sensor and can record 4K at 60 fps. From what I understand, it has a quality lens to match its specs. It should outperform the CGO4 quite comfortably.

That said, it's the last part of the H520 to be completed, so as yet there is very little information as to whether it matches the high expectations those specs encourage. As soon as there are reviews, you should be able to make up your mind.

If the E90 camera is up to expectations and they have improved camera connection speed and drop out of camera signal issues when raising LG then H520 will be a no brainer for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss