Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

920/920+ Spare Parts

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Called Yuneec USA this morning to inquire about parts inventories for the 920 and to order a few parts to keep on hand. It appears there are some things we won't have shortages of for awhile. There were ~400 motors in stock. Several hundred landing gear legs were in stock but zero retract actuators. Booms are available with about 160 in stock, with all of them being single type. Write your own A or B letter on them if you have to replace one. Motor mount plates we low in count with about 100 or so in stock, again all one type, one color. Copied from my order are some part numbers and prices for those that may need them. Note the gimbal damper balls are labeled for the GB603.

A disconcerting statement from the sales rep mentioned that parts not currently in stock and listed as out of stock in Yuneec's 920 parts listings will no longer be available. Those of you that have perused Yuneec's web site looking for 920 parts already know they list very little on the page so a phone call with a part number reference is the best way to obtain spares. The sales rep suggested I refer to that web page but I replied they had little there to choose from.

2 YUNH920003SVC $49.99 ---$99.98
H920 Outer Rotor Brushless Motor(Authorized Service Use Only)

2 YUNH920009 $49.99 ---$99.98
H920 Landing Gear

2 YUNH920004SVC $39.99 ---$79.98
H920 Plane Arm Carbon Tubes (Authorized Service Use Only)

3 YUNH920005SVC $49.99 ---$149.97
H920 Motor Block A (Authorized Service Use Only)

3 YUNH920045A $14.99 ---$44.97
H920 Rotate-type quick disconnect accessory A

3 YUNH920045B $14.99 ---$44.97
H920 Rotate-type quick disconnect accessory B

2 YUNGB603001 $9.99 ---$19.98
H920 GB603 Rubber Dampers

For propellers it looks like Crutchfield has the best prices around at 29.99/pr. 3 day shipping is free. Props are sold in sets of two with a set consisting of two A or two B propellers. They are Yuneec brand carbon propellers. I don't know the quantity they have in their inventory but buying a full set of props there saves you $66.00 over a full set purchased elsewhere.

I purchased two pairs last week and will say they make it hard for a shipper to damage them in transit. You receive them packaged as paired sets laminated onto a cardboard backing with the sets shipped in a box much, much larger than what is necessary filled with a couple cubic feet of popcorn. Use caution when opening the box as the popcorn was well compressed when they closed it....:eek:

Drone Accessories at Crutchfield.com

Last edited:
Pat, great resource and thanks for the part numbers.
I was wondering about props and if anyone had used 3rd party... you’ve answered that one!;)

Have you gotten any feel if this is combined inventory with UK or separate warehousing. If not, that might be a source if critical... but would probably be via UK Hobby store.

Best guess has regional inventories completely independent of each other, and that what is on regional shelves is all there will be.

Just got a price on 920 retract actuators from Terrestrial Imaging. $150.00 each. Ouch!!

The only item on my list where there is doubt is the motors. When I placed my order I failed to reference 920 Plus, which is what I have. I asked for parts for a 920. Everything I received are the same parts that are on a Plus.

Same, if you can find them. Based on something related second hand from a retail distributor the only place that might have any is Yuneec's service department. When I called Yuneec Sales they didn't show any in inventory.

That means they are possibly running out of parts for a drone that's still being sold... Not reassuring indeed.

Only guessing but I'd be willing to bet they ran out of re-stock capability a little before they recalled the 920's to turn them into the Plus version. Me thinks they pi$$ed off their suppliers and got cut off.

The 920 Plus is still being sold but make no mistake, they haven't made a new one in quite some time. They are being sold only to clear the selves of remaining inventory. A month or so ago there was still about 700 or so left in old inventory. They certainly won't sell them all, the question is what they will do with the unsold balance when they terminate sales of them. The smart move would be to part them out over time and maintain some level of a revenue stream, but "smart" is not one of their attributes.

Last edited:
Reactions: thoneter
I just took the plunge and bought one...
I'd like to buy a torque adjustable screwdriver, what would be a useful range?
It seems like low torque values are actually more expensive.

3in.lb to 10in.lb. Indeed, the low torque value torque drivers command higher prices.

Called Yuneec USA this morning to inquire about parts inventories for the 920 and to order a few parts to keep on hand. It appears there are some things we won't have shortages of for awhile. There were ~400 motors in stock. Several hundred landing gear legs were in stock but zero retract actuators. Booms are available with about 160 in stock, with all of them being single type. Write your own A or B letter on them if you have to replace one. Motor mount plates we low in count with about 100 or so in stock, again all one type, one color. Copied from my order are some part numbers and prices for those that may need them. Note the gimbal damper balls are labeled for the GB603.

A disconcerting statement from the sales rep mentioned that parts not currently in stock and listed as out of stock in Yuneec's 920 parts listings will no longer be available. Those of you that have perused Yuneec's web site looking for 920 parts already know they list very little on the page so a phone call with a part number reference is the best way to obtain spares. The sales rep suggested I refer to that web page but I replied they had little there to choose from.

2 YUNH920003SVC $49.99 ---$99.98

2 YUNH920009 $49.99 ---$99.98
H920 Landing Gear

2 YUNH920004SVC $39.99 ---$79.98
H920 Plane Arm Carbon Tubes (Authorized Service Use Only)

3 YUNH920005SVC $49.99 ---$149.97

3 YUNH920045A $14.99 ---$44.97
H920 Rotate-type quick disconnect accessory A

3 YUNH920045B $14.99 ---$44.97
H920 Rotate-type quick disconnect accessory B

2 YUNGB603001 $9.99 ---$19.98

For propellers it looks like Crutchfield has the best prices around at 29.99/pr. 3 day shipping is free. Props are sold in sets of two with a set consisting of two A or two B propellers. They are Yuneec brand carbon propellers. I don't know the quantity they have in their inventory but buying a full set of props there saves you $66.00 over a full set purchased elsewhere.

I purchased two pairs last week and will say they make it hard for a shipper to damage them in transit. You receive them packaged as paired sets laminated onto a cardboard backing with the sets shipped in a box much, much larger than what is necessary filled with a couple cubic feet of popcorn. Use caution when opening the box as the popcorn was well compressed when they closed it....:eek:

Drone Accessories at Crutchfield.com
The propellers listed at 29.99 are the plastic version, much more if you get the full carbon props, which do you have?
Edit: Actually I take that back, having looked closer they are the carbon variety, might even be worth my while importing a few

Try Terrestrial Imaging as well. Worst case they can be bought privately here and shipped to you afterwards. Requires a little coordination and postage fee research but not difficult to do. Yuneec USA had hundreds of them in stock when I ordered.

No worries, you have means to obtain them if desired. You get to pick up the extra freight though. Sending them is just a matter of packaging and a customs declaration stating they are hobby grade electric motors along with the value.

@PatR

If you don't mind perhaps you van give me prices for the following, I will put together an order then and after that you can advise me of shipping etc.
2 x YUNH920003SVC

1 x YUNH920005SVC

1 x YUNGB603001

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin