Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A Arm replacement for H+

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can purchase an A Arm for a crashed Typhoon H+?
I understand the H is a 480mm wingspan, while the H+ is 520mm. Nowhere on the internet can I find an option to purchase, not even on Yuneec’s site. Any suggestions?

If that's the case then you can buy some at Vertigo Drones. They are orange and it's just the arm and if your motors are still good then that's all you need. The best part is price at under 10.00 bucks.

Anyone know where I can purchase an A Arm for a crashed Typhoon H+?
I understand the H is a 480mm wingspan, while the H+ is 520mm. Nowhere on the internet can I find an option to purchase, not even on Yuneec’s site. Any suggestions?

Note that the motor is what determines an arm as being "A" or "B"... if you choose to purchase the arm as a separate item, it's just a generic "arm".

I correct myself here... because the arms on the Plus are marked as "A" or "B", apparently you do have the option of ordering either.

If you call sales at Yuneec, they will likely have the correct part available for purchase, even if not listed.

Last edited:
I’ve been able to find plenty of sources for an H, but not an H plus. The arms ar 20mm longer on anH plus.

I’ve been able to find plenty of sources for an H, but not an H plus. The arms are 20mm longer on an H plus.

H Plus Arm A

Currently listed as backordered... I would call Vertigo Drones to see if they have an ETA.

Guys, one of our local flyers had a crash with a Plus about four months ago. It was sent to one of Yuneec's repair facility's where it sat for several months. Eventually they came clean and told him that they could not repair the Plus as they had no parts, no manuals and no indication of when they would get them. Eventually Yuneec US just sent an entirely new Plus kit. He received and flew it for the first time just yesterday.

Long story short: If you need parts for a Plus, your only hope at the moment are any matching items from a 520. Hopefully this changes sooner rather than later.

If it were me and I needed just the arm, I would source some of the carbon tube stock and repair the arm myself. If I needed to fix the arm and the attaching piece at the base; I would buy an arm for a regular Typhoon as well as the carbon tube because the mounting/folding parts are the same. Only the motors, motor housing and carbon tube length are different on the Plus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430