Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A brief video on U.K. Ops Manuals and PfCO

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
First time I've produced a video anything like this and only the second video I've produced and uploaded that features my voice. So this video was really a learning curve for me.

I suppose the subject matter is a bit boring but will prolly give some people a bit of a very basic insight to Ops Manuals and PfCO's.

Please note that the Ops Manual is a legal document between a commercial sUAV pilot and the Civil Aviation Authority so I don't show any sensitive detail. If someone looks at this video thinking it will help them to write an Ops Manual of their own, they will be disappointed.

Be gentle with me.

This video is only posted here. It remains unlisted on youTube.

Aren't students on the course given basic knowledge on how to compile the Log book?

Aren't students on the course given basic knowledge on how to compile the Log book?
They are indeed. When I did my course I was given a template to populate. That helped somewhat but since then my Ops Manual (I assumed you meant Ops Manual instead of log book) has gone through 3 complete rewrites and a number of smaller revisions.

I wanted to do a video like the above but didn't want to do a subject that has been 'done to death' on YouTube. The subject, then, just sprang to mind...if only to get a bit of experience in producing this sort of video. And before anyone else says it, I know that the video is a bit ropy. First video of this kind so the start of a steep learning curve for me.

Something like this I guess?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop