Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A few little oddities with my Breeze

Reaction score
Greetings Fellow Pilots! I've had a few little interesting things happen while flying my Breeze lately. Hopefully, some of you may have a solution. During a couple of recent flights the image on my phone shows only the camera view full frame with no flight data such as battery, altitude, distance......nothing. Just the camera view. Can anyone tell me how to restore that info during flight? Also, after one of these occurrences i landed the craft, shut it down, reconnected with the phone and the controller to see if the problem would continue. Then the controller start button did not work. No count down, not start. I was able to fly without the controller, but definitely not the way i like to fly. The controller was recently charged, so i don't think that was the issue. The latest incident involved my loss of signal to the craft. It was well within range but was not responding to my camera or flight controller. It would react intermittently, so i was able to land the craft successfully. So, in the event of the controller losing connection and the return home button not working, can i switch the control to my phone in mid-flight in an effort to regain control?

If memory serves me correctly the B button toggles between full camera view and the view with telemetry. Use R2 trigger to view the controller functions.

The lack of control when the start button on the controller didn’t work sounds like it was not properly connected. You should only connect it in the Breeze Cam app not the phone’s Bluetooth settings.

Trying to change flight modes while airborne is not a good idea. On loss of connection the Breeze will hover in place for 30 seconds attempting to reconnect. If connection is not made it will then execute an automatic RTH and return to the takeoff point and hover for another 30 seconds attempting to connect. If there still is no connection the Breeze will auto land.

If you have a protective case on your phone try removing it while flying the Breeze to improve connection strength.

Reactions: SkySpy and robbie2
If memory serves me correctly the B button toggles between full camera view and the view with telemetry. Use R2 trigger to view the controller functions.

The lack of control when the start button on the controller didn’t work sounds like it was not properly connected. You should only connect it in the Breeze Cam app not the phone’s Bluetooth settings.

Trying to change flight modes while airborne is not a good idea. On loss of connection the Breeze will hover in place for 30 seconds attempting to reconnect. If connection is not made it will then execute an automatic RTH and return to the takeoff point and hover for another 30 seconds attempting to connect. If there still is no connection the Breeze will auto land.

If you have a protective case on your phone try removing it while flying the Breeze to improve connection strength.
I downloaded the instructions to the controller to review things I may have forgotten. Your right, the "B" button toggles the view. Was unaware this feature was there. I have had flights where the controller connection was lost and the drone hovered for longer than 30 seconds. Noticed the RTH button appeared on the phone and brought it back that way. Will take your advise on other issues. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11