Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A little help with beeping

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find an answer to my problem with the search function.

I knocked another gimbal off flying at low altitude, my H fell into a bush. I sent the gimbal in for repair and installed it when I got it back.

Everything seems to be fine except whenever I move the right stick in any direction the H beeps and will not arm. I did the calibrations and even a refreshed the firmware to no avail.

Does my H have a bad gyro or compass?

Check the sticks in the Hardware Monitor to be sure they return to 0 after giving them a good stir. If the right stick is not centered you will get beeping and won’t be able to arm the motors.

Check the sticks in the Hardware Monitor to be sure they return to 0 after giving them a good stir. If the right stick is not centered you will get beeping and won’t be able to arm the motors.

Thanks, I checked in the hardware monitor they're all at 0 with the stick released.

Usually when you don"t have enough satellites locked in and didn't show "Ready" on the left side of the screen the motors will not start and you will have those beeps, all the time when you move the right stick.
Can you give us more insights about what is going on in your case?

To check the H connect it to the computer via USB and run the GUI. That should identify any bad components in the aircraft system. You can check the motors there also.

If there is no beeping with the stick released, and the TH arms normally, then it is behaving as it should. Are we misunderstanding your question?

Dang WTFD it armed and the beeping stopped:) Over 3 years with my H and I never realized moving the stick would make it beep if it weren't armed. Initially it wouldn't arm until I did the accel cal then I got caught up with the beeps.

Sorry for the stupid question but maybe it will help someone else. Thanks I get to fly my H again.

VegasRobbi,

Don’t be too hard on yourself.

I didn’t learn about deflecting a stick and the beeping prior to arming until later either. Flew them for almost two years before experiencing that, and only then because the neck strap was deflecting a stick just a little bit.

Yup. The beeping is controller talk for " no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-......".

Thanks everyone, I remember a guy recently on RCG had the beeping before takeoff, he was able to arm and take off and it flew away then fell out of the sky so I was a little freraked out about that. Turned out he had some kind of ST16 corruption; in my case it's good to know the H warns you if the sticks are not centered, just something other drones don't do. I'm diligent about centering the sticks on arming so maybe that's why I have not experienced this issue.

Sorry for the stupid question but maybe it will help someone else. Thanks I get to fly my H again.
No such thing as a stupid question if that question is posed sincerely.

I went toe to toe with a mathematics professor once. I didn't understand a certain concept so I posed a question to clarify things. His answer to me was to sneer at me and treat me like dog dirt. I reported him and the university came down on my side and sanctioned him. If a question is posed sincerely and without any hidden agendas then it's never stupid.

Reactions: WTFDproject
For those up to now unaware of Vegasrobbi, you might consider visiting his YouTube channel. I don’t know of anyone that has explored the capabilities of the Typhoon H, and other brand models, as much as he has. He’s an absolute master of Follow mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop