Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A recap of (so far) GREAT Yuneec Customer Service (in the US)

Reaction score
Ok... so last week (Tuesday) my H flew away on my on firmware B24. However it had compass issues from the moment I took it out of the box. I kept hoping that the next firmware updated would solve the issue... but instead it flew off.

After recovering the craft (with, thankfully mimmim damage) I immediately contacted Yuneec. They had a prepaid UPS label to me within a couple of hours, and it was off to Yuneec the same day. I explained to Mitch (my service guy) that I really needed this thing back by early next week.

My H arrived in Ontario yesterday, the issue (defective compass) was repaired/tested and shipped back today. All the while Customer service agents have been easy to get ahold of, responsive, and friendly.

This is honestly one of the better customer service experiences I have had with a company in a while.

NOW - I still don't know if the craft is working correctly, but I was assured that the replaced magnetometer/compass will fix all the problems I've been having. So far so good... very positive experience so far with Yuneec US Customer Service.

I'm in my research phase on purchasing 3-4 drones for business use and this is what I need to see. I really want an H but it sounds like it will not fulfill my needs because of the camera. This is all the difference when it comes to me, how they handle the issues when they come up. Similarly Apple treats me the exact same way, which is why I have happily been a customer for 15 years until they let me down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech