Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A Road To Nowhere

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
A short video from a flight yesterday over land earmarked for industrial use. This flight was subsequent to a job a few hundred yards away and this footage is not from that flight. I had a couple of fully charged batteries left over so I used them up for this.

Looks like a great place just to fly around and shoot some nice video.
Yes, but not for much longer. You'll notice in the video a few hundred yards away that they are working on the other end of the road (where I was doing an earlier job) and it will eventually connect with the road I was flying from in the video. Once they've joined the roads up all that land will be built on with industrial units.

Yeah, the development where I used to fly is now being built on so if I want to just fly for fun I gotta find a new place.
I only flew there because I'd been doing a job nearby and noticed it. I can't think why I haven't flown the place before because it's only about two miles away from where I live. It's a good place and not used much by the public but, sadly, it'll be all built up within the next few months. However, I'm hoping that the builders/architects will book me to do a couple of flights. It'd be interesting to get pictures of the build as it goes on.

There's a couple of places that I used to use for recreational flying that are no-longer available, and I've pretty much done to death all of the other good flying places near to where I live. So, if I want (recreational) video and pictures that are not boring repeats of stuff already done I now have to get in my car and drive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval