Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

About Yuneec G....same advises and conclusions

Reaction score
Hi My name is Adriano Im from Montreal,Quebec ,Canada.
Just 2 weeks ago I get a Deal a refurbished Typhoon G with ghimbal for the Go pro and with nice CGO 3 4K camera coming with hand stabilizator.....the deal cost me 512 cad dollars and get it from Best Buy Canada.

Conclusions :
1.In the box its missing : the neck strap for remote control,Ghimbal support for transportation . The small card for Gui programmation not working on Mac and Pc !!!???
2.The white original battery coming with the set ,its look like its getting fat and never want to charge more then 11.75 V. its work only 90 seconds after I get the Low Voltage Alarm.

The good part its I call Yuneec custumer services in California and the battery and missing parts its on the way.

Just today I bought a battery clone from amazon Canada and its working good 15 minutes flights using the camera photo& video and wind 15-25 km ± hour....

Video its 4 k good color and quality in details
Photo can be shoot jpg or Dng(raw) nice I love this Im photographer...

By comparation with Dji Phantom 3 I found the camera better in details and the lens its 14mm more wide then phantom 3 (20mm lens)......

If somebody have Questions or want same advices please let me know......

By the way if we have same drone pilots from Montreal please let me know maybe we fly together.

Thanks

Sounds like you got a bit of a bum deal from BB.
Glad Yuneec CS is taking care of your problems.
There are many here from your area and I'm sure some will pop in.
Did you do an intro in the main forums to say hi ?
Happy flying my friend and welcome to the site,
Jafo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval