Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Aerial Publix Shopping Center

Looks more like a painting that...'specially the clouds. Nice picture.
Painting from the photograph using software. It usually takes me about an hour to two to get the painting the way I like it. There are multiple types of paintings that can be done, for example, the above was a mixture of oil and pencil, the one shown here is brush at different settings. I also run this through AirMagic to get more color. If you have photographs that are "blahhhh looking" then run it through AirMagic, it brings out vibrancy. Even blurry photographs will look good painted.
It's a different venue than just having a "photograph" They look nice matted and framed.
Software: FotoSketcher (free),
Dynamic Auto Painter 6, $$$$$$
Gilbert Park Mt Dora FL_sg frame.jpg
shipwreck-fsP6_sg_ps_74 frame.jpg

Last edited:
PDF manual DAP6

Attachments

• DAP6-manual.pdf
    11.5 MB · Views: 2
The trick when using this software is to give the painted photography depth. This is done by using different setting, using manual brush rather than letting the software do it all for you. Sure it's easy just to click and let it paint. but that's not my style.

The trick when using this software is to give the painted photography depth. This is done by using different setting, using manual brush rather than letting the software do it all for you. Sure it's easy just to click and let it paint. but that's not my style.
Oh yes, I completely agree. However, when I saw your picture I decided to do a bit of experimenting of my own using GIMP. I tried various settings and some gave terrible results, some results where hardly noticeable. But then GIMP has it's strong points in other areas. When I get a bit more time I'll do a bit more experimenting to get better results.

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop