Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Aid for the East Coast “Time Zone Impaired”

WTFDproject

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I see the term “Time Zone Impaired” used on the Web. It refers to folks like me that can’t keep the various date changes and local times straight in their heads. Since this is a global forum, it sometimes becomes easier to communicate if I know what time it is on the other end of the conversation. And I’m not real good at that.

This PDF Is a homemade version of the many such charts you see on the internet. The only real thing different is that it is oriented to have the east coast USA local time as the top row. For your use if it happens to meet your needs.

Ever wonder what old people do when they get bored?
For the rest of the world:

Attachments

• All Charts.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
If you scroll up and down real fast, it'll make you dizzy?.

It left out Afghanistan, but as it has a 1/2 hour time split it wouldn’t fit the 1 hour formatting.

I think there are almost 100 time zones, if you count the ones with half hour, and even 15 minute offsets from the normal, and some that only have different times during part of the year because they don't observe Daylight savings time. The first draft of this included the 1/2 hour zones, and that alone made the list too long to really fit on a single page. Note some other significant places, like Central Australia, are also not on the list, for this same reason. Since the intent of the tool is too get a general idea of the time difference, I decided to only go with the zones that fit into a 24 hour pattern. I've been working on another draft, with each hour numbered on a 24 hour scale. However, that one is based on USA Mountain time. It will be awhile before I can get back to the East Coast version.

I am pleasantly surprised the chart got any attention. If anyone wants to suggest improvements, that would be great. (for instance, the numbers, instead of repetitive words, are to keep @AH-1G from getting so dizzy).

Reactions: AH-1G
I was just giving you a hard time[emoji6].

If you travel enough time zones become quite a pita, especially if you have to do phone conferences with a home office. The “home” team never wants to work outside of office hours, even when you have a 16 hour differential.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss