Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ail Ele Calibration out of center?

Reaction score
I was watching Ty's video on Ail and Ele adjustments and noticed it out of calibration. how do I calibrate this back to center?
Thanks

Attachments

• Output Ail.jpg
    Output Ail.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 12
Go to system settings and tap the about tab really fast and it will open a menu. Inside will the the calibration program.

Go to system settings and tap the about tab really fast and it will open a menu. Inside will the the calibration program.
Hey wesbur thanks,
in the about I have st16 update or Typhoon -H update. these have been updated in March I do not see anything saying calibration. duhhh I see now

Last edited:
This is the method but you have to watch closely. During the final calibration make sure the camera tilt and rabbit sliders are in the center position. When you are finished go back to hardware monitor and confirm that everything operates correctly.

Reactions: AH-1G
This is the method but you have to watch closely. During the final calibration make sure the camera tilt and rabbit sliders are in the center position. When you are finished go back to hardware monitor and confirm that everything operates correctly.

Ok, gee thanks, :)right now I'm re updating my unit. I wanted to fly my bird to see if I still had issues flying, and I had noting but a fast beep beep beep so this is why I'm reinstalling update.:mad:

Ok, gee thanks, :)right now I'm re updating my unit. I wanted to fly my bird to see if I still had issues flying, and I had noting but a fast beep beep beep so this is why I'm reinstalling update.:mad:

Ok reinstalled and calibrated as video shows all is ok test flew at 6 feet and nice. also adjusted my Ail and Ele. Found out how slow down my camera tilt set at 7 seconds, soooooooo much smoother. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!:D:D:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
premadsoftwaresolutions