Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Air frame replaced

Reaction score
I replaced the air frame and now I have a solid red light on one motor and 3 of the props are spinning clockwise. I'm assuming it might not fly well like this :D. I connected the GUI and I have all green check marks but when I test rotate motors, 3 are spinning in one direction. Any suggestions would be appreciated so I can get back in the air again. The withdrawals are painful!

I replaced the air frame and now I have a solid red light on one motor and 3 of the props are spinning clockwise. I'm assuming it might not fly well like this :D. I connected the GUI and I have all green check marks but when I test rotate motors, 3 are spinning in one direction. Any suggestions would be appreciated so I can get back in the air again. The withdrawals are painful!
You will need to do an ESC assignment. Watch the video below. I wish I could find one that is better quality but this does show the steps involved.

Reactions: Chinchillanuts
You will need to do an ESC assignment. Watch the video below. I wish I could find one that is better quality but this does show the steps involved.

Thanks Steve, I had done that and everything shows green. I did it again now to see if I missed anything, same result. The only one spinning in the correct direction is the right rear. The only thing that might give me a hint that something isn't right is that the LR light stays solid red while the other 3 are flashing when powered on. Pulling up boards and double checking my electrical genius o_O

Last edited:
Sounds to me like you have your motors installed in the wrong arms and some wires to the esc's have an issue too.Did you take note of which motors go on which arms when you installed ?
Good luck. Hope you get to the bottom of it.

Sounds to me like you have your motors installed in the wrong arms and some wires to the esc's have an issue too.Did you take note of which motors go on which arms when you installed ?
Good luck. Hope you get to the bottom of it.
You are correct. I had a brain stall when I was replacing the escs and had some wires crossed. Red, blue, black, how hard could it have been. The summary to this is...pay attention. The one rear led is still different on start up but it flies! A bit of a favor toward one side in flight but I'll figure that out as soon as I remember how to find that one screen where you can make fine adjustments in the controller. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio