Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Aircraft Battery Adapter

Just so you understand - that is an attachment that WILL fit into your H Plus because the positive and negative points for all Typhoon H batteries (H480, H-Plus, H520) are all the same inside the drone. It is the balance points that are different but in this case the balance points are on the pack. Coincidentally you will need to buy an adapter to charge whatever pack you buy

I looked into this a while back and in the end; I just bought another Yuneec battery for the Plus because (as that guy states on his add), 'finding packs can be difficult'. Also he states that; to use this adapter you must install the GPS mount or you could have problems.

Just my .02 worth.

Reactions: DCH and Pier2162
...in the end; I just bought another Yuneec battery for the Plus
And here's .02 cents more: I would be skeptical about the/if any locking system it might have for battery retention. Not only that, there is the question of the battery itself securing into the adapter, and does it lock into place with a secure restraint?

Even the factory battery lock system needs to be checked after installation, because many people on this site have had batteries fall out of the H and the H Plus mid-flight. And I don't need to tell you that it is a catastrophic fail usually ending in massive damage, even total destruction to the camera and or aircraft. All for trying to save a couple of buck$ on a battery? Not worth the risk to me.

And personally, I don't like the athletics of the battery hangin' out the H's butt. Bad look, bad form. And speaking of athletics, I find the look of cheap 3-D printing very crude and not something I want on my stuff.

So I'm with @Ty Pilot on this one, and I will only use the proper batteries with my investment. Okay, that was more like .05 cents, so sue me! :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Ty Pilot
Thank you for the reply. I have other batteries that are not factory they work well. This adaptor I was skeptical of when it was viewed. The engineering and balance of the aircraft was a factor of my concern.

Reactions: DCH

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio