Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Airmagic drone photo editing software

Reaction score
It looks promising. I will be interested to find out more about how it works as a stand alone program as opposed to being a Plug-in to LR or PS.

Thanks for sharing.
I expect it to be like photolemur where you just load a image and with a single slider adjust the strength of the selected preset it is pretty straight forward and quite amazing.

Obviously you won't have the same control like in lightroom but it is good for a fast develop and the results are pretty amazing.

I've just finished exploring AirMagic and I'm very happy with the results. The AI they are using to enhance the skies, show details and boost colors does a very good job. It is very automated with the ability to apply styles and to adjust how much of the style is applied a specific photograph. This is a tool I would use to create something quickly and easily to send my friends. I can also see myself sharing it with clients and then on the photographs they special editing, I would use my primary editing software and work on those. I worked with both jpg and DNG Raw files. I did find the RAW images a little soft, meaning that they needed a bit more sharpening. I've contacted Skylum and they promised this would be fixed in a future update.

Here's a sample from DNG RAW.
Before

After

Before

After

Also here's a link to a first look from Jim Nix.

Reactions: PilotGirl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval