Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Almost new here

Reaction score
Hey all

Just registered at YuneecPilots. I am already a very active member on MavicPilots (I have two of them) and work in Africa where I use my Mavic on an almost daily basis (mainly timeline flights and playing around with Autopilot and since last week also 3d mapping.

Anyway... I am about to order an Inspire 2 with X5S. But that was BEFORE all the fuss about DJI's upcoming mandatory Firmware update. This I really don't like
So, the only other option is a Typhoon H920. With the CGO4. I think I like. Although they are still behind the Inspire 2. Specially the separated camera's (independent FPV camera).

Another point of interest is the Typhoon H520. That I might buy anyway because I like the IP class and lets be honest, an H520 with CGO3 and CGO-IT is still cheaper then either the Inspire 2 and specially the M200 series.
I might bring the H520 to Nigeria to do overhead line inspections.

Only downside for me is the Android platform and the lack of apps (like Mades Made Easy and Autopilot). But the new strategy of DJU is worse... We'll see

O

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Oyibo VFX...
Welcome to the Forum and I hope you will get a lot of advice on your next purchase !
If you place a marker on the Yuneec Pilots Locations Map
Yuneec Typhoon Pilots Home Locations Map
You'll be the First in Africa !
Even before I buy one??
But I will get the H520 this year so yes... I'l
Oyibo VFX...
Welcome to the Forum and I hope you will get a lot of advice on your next purchase !
If you place a marker on the Yuneec Pilots Locations Map
Yuneec Typhoon Pilots Home Locations Map
You'll be the First in Africa !
Doesn't except my name...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1