Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Amazon's Newest Patent for Drone Deliveries.

Reaction score
Consider the parachute. How long has it been around for? In a sense, it may be one of the more versatile inventions out there. It helped bring the Apollo Space capsule to an easy landing. It helped many paratroopers land without injury. Now, it is set to design to help Amazon land your smaller packages without any sort of damage to the product you purchase.

I never thought that drone delivery was possible. Also, I like to go places to buy stuff, not have it delivered to me. Is it maybe my life is so boring that this is entertainment for me?

As Amazon has just filed a parachute patent in assistance for drone delivery, here is what I know of the system Amazon is looking to get into place.

Hires_060831-F-2185F-053.jpg

For emergency or medical supplies I could see the use.
To deliver your next drone purchase, how much will that add to the shipping cost?

Not sure on the shipping cost. However, they are not alone. I just saw where UPS is doing the same. The drone will take off from the roof of the UPS van and meet up with the driver at a later point. Both are correct in that medical supplies and rural communities will benefit from this most.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis