Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Amplifier for stock typhoon H

Reaction score
I would like to know if its possible to add an amplifier to the stock st16 transmitter for the typhoon H and if so which one should I get.Thank you!

It's possible but not really needed. I added an Itelite antenna to the ST16 and I have great video reception even with the signal partially blocked by trees.

Which Itelite antenna? They have about 25-30 5GHz antennas, but no LH polarization ones.

It's possible but not really needed. I added an Itelite antenna to the ST16 and I have great video reception even with the signal partially blocked by trees.
Yeah thats my concern, along with the fact that I have to constantly point the remote at the aircraft.

Yeah thats my concern, along with the fact that I have to constantly point the remote at the aircraft.
That shouldn't be difficult since you are watching the H anyway. Keeping the controller pointed in the same direction as the aircraft applies to 95% of all RC aircraft.

If you add an external amplifier you could be in violation of FCC laws and regulations.
I just called the company you will NOT be in violation of the FCC laws. The RF emissions are below the license requirements.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech