Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another GPS question

Reaction score
Ok, I have a quick question. I got my H back from support and they changed out the GPS board. I flew it for the the first time this morning and it seemed fine. I was a little afraid to go very far because I'm still paranoid about getting the flashing yellow light and vibrating control. All seemed ok...my question is, as I land the H and wait for motors to come to idle, I push the stop button and notice a very quick yellow light before they continue to flash purple and white. Is it normal to get this quick flash of yellow light when we power off? I can't remember if it's normal and like I said, I'm still a little paranoid. Thanks.

If you have not already done the compass and accelerometer calibrations I would do so again.
I have never noticed a brief flash of yellow when I shut down my motors. You could try starting the motors, and then shutting them down again with out flying. See if you can duplicate the yellow flash.

It *might* be mode 12: motors killed, you'd have to look in your telemetry to see what happened at the point of landing. There's a quick explanation of the main flight modes here: UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430