Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Antivirus keeps saying this site is putting my personal information at risk?

Reaction score
There are no other apps or sites that are on my scans but these 2 show up everytime. This is not something new.

Thanks

The reason why is that, for instance the GUI must open a Port to communicate with your Drone, therefore your Antivirus will see this as a Threat, which is what it's supposed to do. It's no different than any other Software.

What AV are you using? Is it just the YuneecPilots.com site or are you getting the same on AutelPilots.com also? Both forums are run from the same base website suite.

Try going into account settings and setting a new password for the site. Something you are not using on any other site.

I had to start using the password generator on Safari and Chrome to avoid getting the same type of issues.

Yeah i will give that a shot and see if i still get it in the report.
Gets old changing passwords. Have them all written out hard copy and then pics in a hidden folder with multipoint protection. Way too many to remember especially when they are supposed to be different.

Are you having the same issue with the AutelPilots site? I ask because they are on the same server system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval