Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Any contact with Yuneec Europe?

Do you think Yuneec will come out with a drone for consumers?

• No

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Never Again

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I Dont Know

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
www.dutch-yuneec-drone-association.eu
Good day All.

Do any of you here have any contact with any Yuneec location? Right now, communication in Europe is really at an all-time low right now. Emails are not answered, Chats via facebook are not answered. Little news about drones or updates, no new drones.

I wonder how this is with you.

I would like to hear from you.

TomEnde92
Location Netherlands Europe

Good day All.
Right now, communication in Europe is really at an all-time low right now. Emails are not answered, Chats via facebook are not answered. Little news about drones or updates, no new drones.

TomEnde92

It's been like that here in the US for about two years as far as customer service - very limited to none. Though there have been rumors that Yuneec wanted to get back in the game, one can only guess if that will happen. Personally I would like to see Yuneec continue to sell and improve it's line but I don't think this will happen.

It's been like that here in the US for about two years as far as customer service - very limited to none. Though there have been rumors that Yuneec wanted to get back in the game, one can only guess if that will happen. Personally I would like to see Yuneec continue to sell and improve it's line but I don't think this will happen.
We all hope that they continue with sell and improve the line, I know they working on the new Yuneec H850. But the first pictures looks crap.

I really would not feel confident investing in their H520 drones knowing there's so little coming out of this company.

We all hope that they continue with sell and improve the line, I know they working on the new Yuneec H850. But the first pictures looks crap.
H850? Not heard about this at all and a quick Google doesn't show up any results. Where did you find the info?

H850? Not heard about this at all and a quick Google doesn't show up any results. Where did you find the info?
No that's big problem of Yuneec, there is no PR or information from Yuneec to the users. Last month there was a fair in the Netherlands about emergency services and the like, and there was the new drone that is currently being developed next to a tent.

Look here there are some pics of this drone (H850)

Attachments

• photo_2022-06-06_15-22-14.jpg
    photo_2022-06-06_15-22-14.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 33
  • photo_2022-06-06_15-22-17.jpg
    photo_2022-06-06_15-22-17.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 33
  • photo_2022-06-06_15-22-19.jpg
    photo_2022-06-06_15-22-19.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 31
  • photo_2022-06-06_15-22-20.jpg
    photo_2022-06-06_15-22-20.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 30
  • photo_2022-06-06_15-22-21.jpg
    photo_2022-06-06_15-22-21.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 31
Good day All.

Do any of you here have any contact with any Yuneec location? Right now, communication in Europe is really at an all-time low right now. Emails are not answered, Chats via facebook are not answered. Little news about drones or updates, no new drones.

TomEnde92
It's about the same with me.

Yes, but Yuneec will focus on commercial drones and not on consumer drones
I'd buy a DJI commercial drone before a Yuneec commercial drone based on my consumer experience alone. DJI continues to innovate in the commercial space (look at the Matrice 300) what has Yuneec done to innovate their commercial line in the last two years?

Thanks for posting the pictures. I see what you mean about it not looking great... it's still at the Frankenstein stage by the looks of it. It also appears they are going for the DJI M300 look with the inverted rotors too.

Sadly Yuneec have never been good at PR/Marketing and their product lines seem to come and go without much fanfare or notice. It would be nice if they could get their act together wouldn't it.

Cheers,
Al.

I'd buy a DJI commercial drone before a Yuneec commercial drone based on my consumer experience alone. DJI continues to innovate in the commercial space (look at the Matrice 300) what has Yuneec done to innovate their commercial line in the last two years?
Yes that's right, but the last H520e RTK is a good drone and also like it for the price

Good day All.

TomEnde92
Hi Tom , I called the DE number and they answer the phone .

Reactions: Rayray
Good day All.

TomEnde92
Hello Tom, i don't quite understand. We, from Yuneec Experience Center Nederland are very active and more then willing to answer what ever question you might have. Just let me know. Best regards,, Willem Butselaar, yecn.nl

Reactions: Rayray
Thank you, Tom, for sharing the photos you took in our booth at the eRIC exhibition in Enschede! They look nice. We probably shook hands there and therefore i am surprised that you say we are not answering the phone or you get no response from us? I would like to invite you to have a zoom meeting with us tomorrow so we can get acquainted with each other. Please let me know if you are interested in a meeting.
Regards, Yuneec Nederland

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt