Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anybody familiar with bebop 2?

Just curious. Have a question
I've had six, crashed four learning to fly a couple years back, just sold two, a Bebop 2 and a Thermal, at a loss just to get rid of them. The four crashed hulks sold for $119, enough to cover shipping.

They're fine toys, I guess, but they're nowhere near pro-level. They bob and weave even in calm winds, don't stand up very well to a stiff breeze. The camera has no gimbal and the digital stabilization doesn't work very well, and they don't do 4K. They don't have an SD slot, so getting imagery off them is a hassle. One fell out of the sky, another went sideways, uncommanded, and smashed into the house hard. The other crashes were definitely my fault. I believe they've got issues with GPS, stopped flying them except in wide-open spaces, then stopped flying them all together.

I've kept my Typhoon Hs, like them a lot for the CGO-ET thermal and low-light camera which does what I need, and have some DJIs. All are better than the Bebop 2, IMHO, The Anafi and Anafi Thermal look promising but my experience with Parrot's been kinda bad so haven't tried one yet...

I know the feeling and I thought I was the only one going through this. The GPS is a big problem and they will crash a lot but are resilient as heck. They can be fun and I believe I have been banned from their forum. Truth is tough sometimes but their help staff sucks. Sometimes the camera syncs to the screen and sometimes it doesn't. It will fly but it's a pain. Still kinda like them.

You may be banned...... but yo could still search their forum to see if you question has been answered already.

Who knows what member lurks in the shadows of the forum..... only the member knows!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33