Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anybody got Anything New to Share on the 520?

Ace

Reaction score
I've been working that internet machine hard and can't find anything new. I know there are peeps testing them and that NDA must be super-tight. I'm not hearing of any comments other than it looks good... and that's like from my cousin's roomate's old college buddy who know's a person who is beta testing them etc.

The only non-Caribbean website that had any info was Vertigo drones and they have recently redacted their pricing alerting that a NEW pricing scheme was coming... does that mean cheaper more expensive?

I'm rarely an early adopter but I can't help be pretty excited about the H520 and E90 setup. Rubs hands together... Hopefully they're coming soon!

emails to and from vertigodrones
me to them
question any info on the cost off additional batteries for the h520 and the new pricing the drones as well.
reply was
Joe (Vertigo Drones & Ingenious Ingenuity Inc)

Aug 3, 9:02 PM EDT

Hey Terrence,
The new pricing will be 20% higher than what you paid. We are however going to honor the cost that was advertised to you and anyone else that placed a pre order during the same time frame. As for batteries, I do not have any information on the cost of them yet, but once we do have all the numbers everything will be reflected on our website. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
Joe

Customer Service Agent
Ingenious Ingenuity Inc.
(800) 834-5279

my price 1699 for bare bones set.

emails to and from vertigodrones
me to them
question any info on the cost off additional batteries for the h520 and the new pricing the drones as well.
reply was
Joe (Vertigo Drones & Ingenious Ingenuity Inc)

Aug 3, 9:02 PM EDT

Hey Terrence,
The new pricing will be 20% higher than what you paid. We are however going to honor the cost that was advertised to you and anyone else that placed a pre order during the same time frame. As for batteries, I do not have any information on the cost of them yet, but once we do have all the numbers everything will be reflected on our website. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
Joe

Customer Service Agent
Ingenious Ingenuity Inc.
(800) 834-5279

my price 1699 for bare bones set.

Wow... I'm anxious for this UAV as much as anyone, but I'm not sure it's a good business model to bump up the price 20% than was previously advertised because you know the Evil Empire (AKA DJI) will slash prices on everything when it's released. We're very interested in the 520/E90 combo, and I guess if it's AMAZING, 20% is tolerable. Gulp.... but if the Inspire 2 with the X5S (after DJI SLASHES) is even remotely close to the cost, it may be a no brainer, just saying...

that should be around 3800 to 4200 give or take a hundred. for the 520/e90 combo 3 batteries pelican case lumecube setup st16s

The .... ...... is releasing upgraded versions of the Mavic and P4 about the same time the 520 will be getting shipped. I would not be the least bit surprised to see a large price cut on their existing models as well. I dare ya to try using any of their stuff on a government job though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430