Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone ever order from Newegg?

Reaction score
I ordered a Q500 4K from Newegg this past week. It was supposed to have 2 batteries, 2 sets of props and a case. It showed up in the cardboard box, one battery, and appeared to be used.

I called them and they issued an RGA for me to send it back and they would send me a new one. Just worried that I might get another one that isn't new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're similar to Amazon.com. Some things they sell. Other things are sold by numerous third parties. Don't settle for less than new if that's what you paid for. Dispute the charge on your credit card if they don't cooperate or are otherwise shoddy!

newegg.jpg

I have purchased from Newegg over several years, mostly electronic stuff, and always directly from them, their stock.
They have a good reputation with computer folks. I'm wary of anyone's 3rd party sales.

Reactions: FLYXLSA
It was supposed to be directly from them. I'll see what happens since it's on the way back to them. Hopefully it all works out. I'll report back.

I have purchased from Newegg over several years, mostly electronic stuff, and always directly from them, their stock.
They have a good reputation with computer folks. I'm wary of anyone's 3rd party sales.

Same here.

Newwegg is the best. Never had a problem.Returns if needed were always easy and no questions asked.

Broken promises from Newegg and horrible customer service. I had to call them 6 times over the last week and they ended up refunding my order because they said they no longer had it in stock after it was sent back. Funny thing is they did have another one in stock, for 300.00 more.

It's unfortunate because my company does about 50K with them a year.

I got a refurbished q500 from them and it was a piece of junk right out of the box. The right rear motor sounded like a soup can with a rock inside, it refused to bind until I got help from Yuneek. We got it to bind so I took it out to fly bad mistake. After setup bind and 30 feet away I touched the throttle and it flipped over with out ever leaving the ground parts flew everywhere. I contacted Newegg and got a RMA boxed it up and sent it back I had to pay the shipping. I did get my refund.
I may be the dumbest old fool around but I wanted this bird to fly. So I ordered a new one from Amazon. This is the setup I want slow steady and excellent video. Wish me luck I need it.

I ordered a Q500 4K from Newegg this past week. It was supposed to have 2 batteries, 2 sets of props and a case. It showed up in the cardboard box, one battery, and appeared to be used.

I called them and they issued an RGA for me to send it back and they would send me a new one. Just worried that I might get another one that isn't new.

It sounds like you got one of the refurbished ones like I did. Mine was junk to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech