Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone getting errors since android update

Reaction score
My android device Huawei p20 Pro has. A software update and since then the drone connects etc but. No video from the live feed and it won't access the drones storage etc. I can fly it but that's all. I tried it on my tablet and other devices and it works fine. Is there likely to be an app update or. Anything I can do? I just received my fpv gear and keen to try it out

Try contacting Yuneec CS to see what they have to say.

http://yuneec.com/support and choose Speak to a Pro and schedule a phone support call. You can the try using the Live Chat to see if you can get a more immediate response.

My inquiry received this response :
I think it's compatible issue and not easy to improve since there is so many new mobiles from last Breeze release. It's common in consumer electronics, not easy to adapt all the version or models

In other words, if your phone works with the Breeze don’t update anything on it, because Yuneec will not be updating the Breeze Cam app and you’ll be s*** out of luck. Starting to see the same thing on the iOS side too. Those with newer iPhone X models are having issues. There have been issues with iPhone 8’s also.

If you are still within warranty and they can’t offer a fix. Demand your money back!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone