Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone having problems with repairs and all items being returned?

Reaction score
I sent my Breeze in for repairs over a month ago. Received it back just today. Quite a long time. Never did get any indication of when it would be sent back to me until it arrived today. And it came back without the battery I included when I sent it for the repair. The damage to the drone was entirely my fault although I do think that when a complete shutdown is initiated the motors still should not shut down completely. Doing that when it is 40 feet in the air is catastrophic. Maybe someone can come up with some kind of parachute system if that scenario is the only option. Anyone else have the problem though, of not having everything returned that was sent in for repairs?

I sent my Breeze in for repairs over a month ago. Received it back just today. Quite a long time. Never did get any indication of when it would be sent back to me until it arrived today. And it came back without the battery I included when I sent it for the repair. The damage to the drone was entirely my fault although I do think that when a complete shutdown is initiated the motors still should not shut down completely. Doing that when it is 40 feet in the air is catastrophic. Maybe someone can come up with some kind of parachute system if that scenario is the only option. Anyone else have the problem though, of not having everything returned that was sent in for repairs?
Sad to say, but it seems to happen with many returns and it doesn't matter the make or model. Yuneec, DJI, 3DR all drop the ball from time to time. You just have to call and thank them for the repair and explain your frustration.

Sad to say, but it seems to happen with many returns and it doesn't matter the make or model. Yuneec, DJI, 3DR all drop the ball from time to time. You just have to call and thank them for the repair and explain your frustration.

Unfortunately calling doesn't help either most of the time as no one gets back to you. Today I figured it out. I dialed letters randomly on their answering service until I got someone. I got a hold of Mario in IT and after frustratingly explaining my problem he transferred me to Misha, head of support and she, very graciously took care of my problem I do understand being understaffed but someone should be designated to at lease return calls or emails in a prompt manner to help alleviate a customers frustrations. If Misha reads these. Thanks again, very much.

Reactions: Steve Carr
The person I talked to when I sent my Breeze back was very clear about only sending the Breeze in it's case. No Battery or Other Extras. I received update Emails through every step of the process. The first Email also included my return shipping label and the following instructions:

Greetings XXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your recent request. Here is your Return Authorization form (Ref#: XXXXXXX). Please confirm that the address listed on the Return Authorization form is accurate. Please note that there is a PDF attached to this email. Be sure to print the document and include it with your return. As a reminder, please be sure to only include the items for which you have requested repair/return. Yuneec USA Inc. will not be responsible for the loss or damage of additional accessories, parts or other components included as part of the return that are not covered under this RMA. You will receive a separate email from UPS with a return shipping label.

We thank you and appreciate your business.

The whole process took about four weeks. I lost a week each way to GROUND SHIPPING which was my only beef - it would have been quicker to return as defective to Amazon, but this is not my only sUAS.

The person I talked to when I sent my Breeze back was very clear about only sending the Breeze in it's case. No Battery or Other Extras. I received update Emails through every step of the process. The first Email also included my return shipping label and the following instructions:

Greetings XXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your recent request. Here is your Return Authorization form (Ref#: XXXXXXX). Please confirm that the address listed on the Return Authorization form is accurate. Please note that there is a PDF attached to this email. Be sure to print the document and include it with your return. As a reminder, please be sure to only include the items for which you have requested repair/return. Yuneec USA Inc. will not be responsible for the loss or damage of additional accessories, parts or other components included as part of the return that are not covered under this RMA. You will receive a separate email from UPS with a return shipping label.

We thank you and appreciate your business.

The whole process took about four weeks. I lost a week each way to GROUND SHIPPING which was my only beef - it would have been quicker to return as defective to Amazon, but this is not my only sUAS.

You're lucky. I didn't get that experience at all. If I did I wouldn't have started this thread.

Reactions: FLYXLSA
Not lucky! LOL... this was my Second Breeze.
I sent the first one back to Amazon despite the label that saying "Do Not Return to Retailer."
Well, perhaps lucky with the return process!
Losing a battery at $50 sucks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annamiller