Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone use a can to increase signal range?

Reaction score
Hey All,

Has anyone tried using the simple can/reflector to increase the range for ST-10?

Crossed my mind and wanted to give it a shot after seeing some impressive transmitter builds.

Hey All,
Has anyone tried using the simple can/reflector to increase the range for ST-10?
Crossed my mind and wanted to give it a shot after seeing some impressive transmitter builds.
In order to do that you will need to bring the antennas outside of the controller. No doubt it would increase the signal strength but if you go to that much trouble you might as well install a Itelite antenna.

Reactions: Jafo
Using a "reflector " will depend on the type of antenna one is using. If you have links to those antenna builds please let us know, thanks.

The builds were for WIFI networks - and it just crossed my mind the same might be possible.

Then I took out the controller and realized it doesn't have any external antennae.

Oh well! Here's to waiting for my warranty to run out OR to get a different platform!

I did it regardless of the warranty implication. Modifying the antenna does not change the functionality of the ST10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval