Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Apache Junction, AZ - Waiting on my Q5004k refirbished to arrive Friday

Reaction score
Hmm, maybe I can find the Lost Dutchman's gold in the Superstitions ..... Ten thousand others could not find it either..
I have built several drones so far like a Flamewheel 450, then 2 TBS Discoverys. Also have a Parrot Bebop 1. I like the features of the Q500, especially if it gets me near the 20 minute flight time.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hey CC, welcome to the forum :)

Your flight history is remarkably similar to mine - I also started on flamewheels, and moved on to a TBS Disco (Pro), which I really loved, until the Naza-M2 FC went nuts and killed it one day :(

I moved on to the Typhoon H, and it's been pretty great so far. I'm sure you will enjoy your Q500 as much, and find this forum a great source of info about it...
Hopefully you have found all the pinned threads in the Q500 section, which will fore-arm you with everything you need to know before your first flight...

Happy flyings !

J

Last edited:
The Q500 is a solid flyer and has proven to be very dependable. The advertised flight time of any copter is optimistic at best. I would plan on 15-17 minutes as a more realistic time.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!

The Q500 is a solid flyer and has proven to be very dependable. The advertised flight time of any copter is optimistic at best. I would plan on 15-17 minutes as a more realistic time.
Steve, just noticed you are from Bessemer. My mom was from there. I was there for my grandmother's funeral around 50-51. (I am 74). We were snowbound for 12 hours on a train near Ironwood. Her familys names were Hinch and Beninda

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital