Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App not working/available

Reaction score
I haven't been able to fly my drone in a while and the app said it was outdated. I tried to do an update and app froze. I deleted the app and tried to download it again but can't find it now. I am using an android phone. Can anyone help me to find the app? I found an app where the picture looks similar to the app I had and is called FHD-UFO but it won't link to the drone or controller. Please help as I will need to use it for work.

Reactions: h-elsner
Do a google search on how to side load apk’s for your make and model of Android phone. The steps are similar for all Androids, but each manufacturer utilized Android in slightly different ways.

Hi,
An usual approach would be to download that .apk file with the browser that comes with your android. Enable side loading of apps. Next you would want to use a kind of fileexplorer - again this comes with most android installations - move to the download directory and click on that .apk. It should install then.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Guys, any chance to download iPhone App for Breeze 4k? I cant find it anywhere. help is appreciated.

If it isn’t on the App Store you are out of luck. This isn’t the first time this has happened, so hopefully it will return soon.

Is this company legit? how come they pull their IOS app without giving an alternative way/solution to fly the drone?

They have the Android version on their website. This app has been down on the App Store in the past Hopefully it will return soon.

BreezeCam is back on the iOS App Store!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval