Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App Pilot dont work with apple XS iOS 12.3

Reaction score
Aplication not work. When start aplication and paire Wi-Fi aplication close

Really? Could you please share the error log or screen capture, i can help submit it in app, there is a funtion to submit problem in yuneecpilot app,user center.

Really? Could you please share the error log or screen capture, i can help submit it in app, there is a funtion to submit problem in yuneecpilot app,user center.

Yes I really tried everything I have already deleted three times and reinstalled three times every time once the camera is connected to the camera connects to max 2 seconds and the application turns off I can not catch it somehow I can shoot it on the second phone I will try

This is start application the firs page !!! But i think than this is not OK i see only this but i dont know BCEBCDC8-2722-4852-A77C-D0E16AA0A2AD.png

Than

Attachments

• 87A46F06-807B-4B49-A896-A87A0F5EBB6E.png
    87A46F06-807B-4B49-A896-A87A0F5EBB6E.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 14
Than

Attachments

• 54146506-8187-4CDE-88A3-EB9FC2F57701.png
    54146506-8187-4CDE-88A3-EB9FC2F57701.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 9
The next

Attachments

• 0D42B6C6-B70E-44FD-ABEE-9E1384041E1B.png
    0D42B6C6-B70E-44FD-ABEE-9E1384041E1B.png
    532.3 KB · Views: 13
I had the exactly same. But no one take notice about it. Have sent email but they seams to be both blind and death. So I wonder how they can release this crap without testing it before?

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr
I had the exactly same. But no one take notice about it. Have sent email but they seams to be both blind and death. So I wonder how they can release this crap without testing it before?
Do you know how to access the error log?

Can you access the app logs on your phone? Look for a folder named Flylog or something similar? The logs should be stored on your phone.

Don’t have a clue where to find it on a IPhone. You know IPhone is for dummies.?

Please have nobody e-mail on suport yuneec ? Because when the aplication dont work normály the dron i must take out

[QUOTE = "Steve Carr, příspěvek: 188841, člen: 453"]
Pro přístup k souborům protokolu viz toto vlákno: Jak: Načíst soubory telemetrie Mantis Q (senzor)
[/CITÁT]
Děkuji
I do today It but i think that not help me i dont understand why can yuneec give aplication and aplication cant work !!!!

[QUOTE = "Steve Carr, příspěvek: 188841, člen: 453"]
Pro přístup k souborům protokolu viz toto vlákno: Jak: Načíst soubory telemetrie Mantis Q (senzor)
[/CITÁT]
Děkuji
I do today It but i think that not help me i dont understand why can yuneec give aplication and aplication cant work !!!!

I’m pretty frustrated too at this **** junk! Never again I lay my money on Yuneec. I throw it in a dumpster soon. I prefere things that works properly without any problems!???

Things were working until the recent update to the Yuneec Pilot app. You need to contact Yuneec CS to see what is going on with this update!

We are pilots just like you, not Yuneec CS. Until someone that owns a Mantis Q having this trouble contacts Yuneec CS and reports the results on the forum, we are at a loss.

Maybe @LinsonW will have an idea of what is happening with the recent update.

I
Things were working until the recent update to the Yuneec Pilot app. You need to contact Yuneec CS to see what is going on with this update!

We are pilots just like you, not Yuneec CS. Until someone that owns a Mantis Q having this trouble contacts Yuneec CS and reports the results on the forum, we are at a loss.

Maybe @LinsonW will have an idea of what is happening with the recent update.
I know this is a community with pilots and not Yuneec CS, but I’m so tired on things that don’t work satisfying.
I have emailed the customer support at Yuneec but they don’t answer My emails so what to do?
Any more suggestions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio