Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App problem

The app is likely not being updated for the later operating systems. So if you have an older phone it will work but may not work with phones that have been updated. I keep a couple of older phones that I don't use for cell service and they have working apps for older drone apps.

Reactions: Murray Martz
The Breeze Cam app started having issues with iOS 14. Versions prior to that seem to work, although I have had to uninstall and reinstall it on my iPhone 5S running iOS 10.3.3.

To my knowledge the Android version of the app still works, but the phone needs to be in airplane mode and only enable WiFi (and Bluetooth if using the controller).

Reactions: Steve Carr
same thing is going to happen to all your new Yuneec products
Nope. Not so. Most Yuneec products don't require an app other than the one on the controller. The Q and H series are self contained and are immune from a phones operation system.

dont function due to non support of software
Every manufacturer has a sunset on support. If you want to fly it you find work-arounds that allow you to continue to enjoy it.

The Breeze Cam app started having issues with iOS 14. Versions prior to that seem to work, although I have had to uninstall and reinstall it on my iPhone 5S running iOS 10.3.3.

To my knowledge the Android version of the app still works, but the phone needs to be in airplane mode and only enable WiFi (and Bluetooth if using the controller).
Will the app work on the 4S? The app is installed but iPhone Wifi can not see the drone's wifi...

Will the app work on the 4S? The app is installed but iPhone Wifi can not see the drone's wifi...
No, the WiFi needs to support 802.11a/ac on 5.8GHz. The 4S does not support that.
Specs on GSM Arena site for 4S WiFi:
COMMS
WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone