Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Australia - DOA battery?

tin

Reaction score
My H+ arrived today... Very exciting, and was looking forward to doing a few short test flights tomorrow since I'm not working.
Being a nerd, I decided to check the battery voltages straight out of the box... First one was fine - around 15.1v. Second one.... 10.6v - 2 of the cells are below 2v, and the charger just throws an error.

So while I wait for a reply from the place I ordered it from, I'm wondering if any Australians here know what the warranty processes and such are like. Should I just let the supplier sort it out, or is there a better method that might get things done quicker?

Aussie consumer law ensures that the supplier must sell products that are fit for purpose. Your battery does seem to have some issues. Contact the retailer and ask for a replacement battery ASAP. They are obliged to get one for you. If you have any concerns or issues speak to fair trading in your state or territory, they will advise you of your rights and the retailers obligations.

Deal with the seller first. The seller has to deal with the wholesaler. Having said that the main distributor for Yuneec products on the east side of the country is a pretty good operator, usually watches this forum and may get in touch if you have any issues

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval