Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Avegant Glyph FPV Headset

Reaction score
Reactions: Steve Carr
This product has been on my watch list for a solid year :

Your Personal Theater | Avegant Video Headset

Did a quick search a minute ago and found newegg.com selling for $200, rather then the $500 price :

Avegant Glyph AG101 VR Headset Founder’s Edition Power By MOPS 3D Glassess Virtual Reality Mobile Theater International Version - Newegg.com

I went ahead an ordered and should receive next week. Will update and compare to the Headplays I have been using for a couple of years.
I've been wondering about using a video headset while flying my H to see better detail than on the ST 16 screen. While I can locate my cattle and get counts using the screen, I can't see enough detail or find calves that are hidden. Is a headset a good idea, if so, what is good?

Couple guys on here have used them and like them. I am one of those that when I use a headset I get physically disoriented and/or dizzy, probably because I have flown LOS for so long. I did wear a pair while a friend flew his H and as long as I could sit or lean on something it was better but I prefer looking at the aircraft and screen.

Couple guys on here have used them and like them. I am one of those that when I use a headset I get physically disoriented and/or dizzy, probably because I have flown LOS for so long. I did wear a pair while a friend flew his H and as long as I could sit or lean on something it was better but I prefer looking at the aircraft and screen.
I'm wanting to have as clear a picture as possible and wonder how good Yuneec's FPV version compares. I see Best Buy has them for $175 now but have never used any of these things before.

This product has been on my watch list for a solid year :

Your Personal Theater | Avegant Video Headset

Did a quick search a minute ago and found newegg.com selling for $200, rather then the $500 price :

Avegant Glyph AG101 VR Headset Founder’s Edition Power By MOPS 3D Glassess Virtual Reality Mobile Theater International Version - Newegg.com

I went ahead an ordered and should receive next week. Will update and compare to the Headplays I have been using for a couple of years.
Hi everyone, I have just bought the Avegant Glyph and although have only flown my H a few times and still getting used to it..They are brilliant in as much as I can see the controller, the aircraft by L.O.S and through the Glyphs and all without removing the head set..I think they really come into there own when using the camera pan and tilt etc.

Hi-I am considering buying the Avegant Glyph now that the price has dropped. Do you still rate it as a good FPV Device? I gather you can see LOS and the controller and FPV by scanning your eyes vertically up or down. I have an H520 and that would be ideal for me. I believe that the motion control will not activate the camera Gimbal. Maybe that is the reason for the drop in price!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements