Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

B&H Charging Sales Tax

Works for me.

Saves me from having to track everything for my “use tax” filing. Business owners know all about that in applicable states. That is, if on the up and up.

Use tax my hind end, our criminal governor of Michigan started taxing my pension right after taking office. Then appoints someone to run the city government in my area who changes the water supply. Then they cover their deeds like a cat in a litter box and end up costing the tax payers hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars to correct the situation. He’s on his way out of office, but should have been behind bars months ago.

The only reason for this interstate sales tax trade is to satisfy local business owners that don’t want to do online business. If the government would use the taxes the way they are intended and were more accountable for such they might find people more agreeable to paying them.

Reactions: PatR
Use tax my hind end, our criminal governor of Michigan started taxing my pension right after taking office. Then appoints someone to run the city government in my area who changes the water supply. Then they cover their deeds like a cat in a litter box and end up costing the tax payers hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars to correct the situation. He’s on his way out of office, but should have been behind bars months ago.

The only reason for this interstate sales tax trade is to satisfy local business owners that don’t want to do online business. If the government would use the taxes the way they are intended and were more accountable for such they might find people more agreeable to paying them.

I understand your predicament and respect your opinion, sir dM.

I was simply stating my case for my own penchant for trying to doing things right and not trying to hide anything. Others doing wrong does not give me the right to undermine my own attempts to sleep at night.

Good luck over there, Doom. Hopefully those responsible will be held accountable.

Jeff

Not getting on to you at all. I always paid mine, but most items I bought outside of Michigan were in Florida where the use tax was even higher.

I just have a bad taste in my mouth every time I think of that sorry excuse for a governor. Tax our pensions and give businesses a huge break on taxes. Hasn’t brought jobs back to our area unless you like working for minimum wage at less than full time. Schneider should have been spelled Shyster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33