Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Back in shape!

Hey guys,
I had to step away from the hobby for a bit. I had some health issues to deal with. I am sorry for any delays I may have caused with my posts. I am finally starting to get back to normal again and have time to work on my favorite hobby once again. It truly sux getting old.
Good to have you back and healthy again. Yes getting old can suck so welcome to the club
Mike

Yes, the color of the hair (or the lack of it) gives us a glimpse that we are going slowly.
Take care of yourself in these uncertain times.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Glad your back in the swing of things! And yes, health issues can put quite a load/burden on a person. I went through a rough patch a year ago and I am still feeling the effects from the struggle.

But as to your "sux" comment....

While I have a few laps around Sol in the great rat race of life and I can feel the effects all those miles are having on me I keep the following thought in my mind:

Aging is inevitable.
Becoming old is optional.

Glad to hear your moving in the right direction, age is nothing more than a number, health is the only thing that matters. Just look at the bright side, the day will come when you no longer remember that number...

That is probably the best composed quote I've ever seen. It contains volumes of discussion related to psychology, biology, philosophy and just plain attitude, all rolled into one short line. That line is perfectly understandable to all generations that read it. And the meaning is fully translatable into any language spoken by Man. I love it.

That is probably the best composed quote I've ever seen. It contains volumes of discussion related to psychology, biology, philosophy and just plain attitude, all rolled into one short line. That line is perfectly understandable to all generations that read it. And the meaning is fully translatable into any language spoken by Man. I love it.
I ain’t given up. Any day you open your eyes and you aren’t looking at roots is a good day.?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33