Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery after Battery failure

Reaction score
Ok, are the Typhoon Q500 batteries poorly made? Seems the first time charge all good. Subsequent charges would not take. Bought two more and a different charger. Same pattern. Cb my fault. Do I have to stand there and take off immediately after the charge? Like my camera Lithium camera batteries I charge at bedtime and take them off in the morning. Your advice is most welcome.

I would recommend you use a Balance Charger to activation your battery first.. If you did not take off the battery after the charge,the battery will discharge a little, but will not cause serious damage to the battery.Hope this help you.

Thank you very much. One charger is the original on shipped with the Yuneec which I thought is a balance charger.

My SC 3500-3 load balancing charger for all three of my batteries simply flashes green ready to charge but never flashes charging status or charged led. ???

Thank you

My SC 3500-3 load balancing charger for all three of my batteries simply flashes green ready to charge but never flashes charging status or charged led. ???

Thank you
your balance charger may be broken. sincerely advice, don't buy the original charger,it's not a wise choice,because you need keep an eye on the charger a whole day to full chaged the batteries. I have a 2*100W charger for Q500 battery , 4pcs batteries , only need 2Hours to fullfill them,so cool .May be you can find it on amazon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval