Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery charging

Reaction score
That came with the Yuneec Q500 4k when I bought it, factory issue?

Reaction score
Untill green is bliping.

But if it does not appear, then check protector.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yep that was it blown fuse, had brain lock on protector...lol.I'm good thanks..............

Reaction score
Sorry, for my english :))

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Reaction score
Best bet is to get a good aftermarket charger than can charge up to 6-7 amps and two batteries at a time and one that can do discharge cycle also that way you can let them rest when not in use at the proper storage voltage per cell.
And one that shows the individual cell voltage and balances all cells properly.
Something like this: Dynamite Prophet Sport Duo Dual AC LiPo NiMH Battery Charger w/EC3 & Balance | eBay

Reaction score
If you are in no hurry, is the the factory good enough for charging?
Also, I made my first flight today, and landed once when the battery was still good, and the second flight after first warning. Can they be stored now until next week as is or do I need to charge them some? I don't have a volt meter and am going to get a better charger if necessary that charges two at a time. Batteries were barely warm when I landed.

Reaction score
If you are in no hurry, is the the factory good enough for charging?
Also, I made my first flight today, and landed once when the battery was still good, and the second flight after first warning. Can they be stored now until next week as is or do I need to charge them some? I don't have a volt meter and am going to get a better charger if necessary that charges two at a time. Batteries were barely warm when I landed.
read this A Guide to Understanding LiPo Batteries.Lipoly Voltage vs. State of Charge 2S - 6S Packs.JPG
its a good read and you will understand more about LI PO batteries . also this is a chart for reference

Reactions: Mikef53

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rexster