Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Log App - What's Preferred: Android / iOS

Reaction score
Looked at several Apps that include a Battery Log section.
Haven't found one that has the optimal interaction & data collection yet.

What has the community found, using?
I'd like an App vs Notepad for ease of tracking & review.
Thought about just making a "EverNotes" template.

Would like the basic history track:
Battery Name, Initial Pre-Charge Data, Charge Data, Post Flight data, Charge & IR Data, Notes

I'm stunned... I assumed this would collect all sorts of good ideas or suggestions of preferred Apps.

Isn't anyone collecting Flight Data, Battery Data, various matrix data?
Have you found a useful work flow or just a mush of mixed data like mine?

Anyone have a Log Book that qualifies as a reference if a perspective client requests information on your flight hours or type of environment of hours.

As example:
I stopped by a construction sight near my office the other day to inquire if any aerial work available... basically a "no fees" to gain experience and was told I'd have to provide 4 years minimum of flights of comparable work and minimum of 1000 hrs piloting per year ongoing active logging... that's approximately 4 hrs per 5 days x 50 weeks per year or 8 hrs x 25 weeks per year... not counting desk time editing work. All very workable for a busy established aerial service, but not a 2nd job part timer.

I'm stunned... I assumed this would collect all sorts of good ideas or suggestions of preferred Apps.

Isn't anyone collecting Flight Data, Battery Data, various matrix data?
Have you found a useful work flow or just a mush of mixed data like mine?

Anyone have a Log Book that qualifies as a reference if a perspective client requests information on your flight hours or type of environment of hours.

As example:
I stopped by a construction sight near my office the other day to inquire if any aerial work available... basically a "no fees" to gain experience and was told I'd have to provide 4 years minimum of flights of comparable work and minimum of 1000 hrs piloting per year ongoing active logging... that's approximately 4 hrs per 5 days x 50 weeks per year or 8 hrs x 25 weeks per year... not counting desk time editing work. All very workable for a busy established aerial service, but not a 2nd job part timer.
I run a spread sheet for my detailed logging which does include data on the batteries. Essentially two pages: One for my Phantom and the other for my H480. That spreadsheet logbook is comprehensively detailed but I also run another log book which only details the minimum required by the CAA in relation to my commercial operation. That one just logs my flight hours, type of sUAS, date of use, and a brief description of the task undertaken.

The spreadsheet logbook is fine for my use and the best part is that I can tweak it as required.

I'm a newbie to UAVs and just started looking for reasonable logging solutions. I just purchased the Typhoon H+ RS and am still getting used to the controller UI.

So far, the most reasonable solution, for me, seems to be a free spreadsheet logging solution provided by Drone Flight Log Book - Free Download - The Drone Trainer . It probably doesn't meet your requirements, although it does track battery usage along with flight data. I too would be interested in a decent android app but have not seen one yet...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline