Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Questions and Suggestions??

Reaction score
Hi All,

1. I would like to know if the GIFI 7500mAh is a battery worth getting compared to other batteries. If so, where did you order yours?

2. What other batteries do you recommend?

3. What is a good charger to buy for charging 2 to 4 batteries? Are there any pros or cons to charging several batteries at one time?

4. Should I buy a Battery Capacity Checker or use the features that are built into the charger?

Thanks for your input, I know I will have many more questions.

Many here use Gifi brand batteries. There okay and work pretty well. Venom batteries work well too but are a bit pricey.
The Venom Pro Duo charger works well and allows the charging of two batteries at once. Avoid the four port charging boards. There crap....
You can't be in this hobby and not have a good battery/cell checker. It doesn't need to be fancy but should be accurate in it's readings.
Shop around for your best prices.Start at Ebay to get an idea of what things should cost.
Good luck and happy flying,
Jafo

Hi All,

1. I would like to know if the GIFI 7500mAh is a battery worth getting compared to other batteries. If so, where did you order yours?

2. What other batteries do you recommend?

3. What is a good charger to buy for charging 2 to 4 batteries? Are there any pros or cons to charging several batteries at one time?

4. Should I buy a Battery Capacity Checker or use the features that are built into the charger?

Thanks for your input, I know I will have many more questions.
I like the GiFi batteries also, no issues. I just asked RayRay where he is getting his 8050's from.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio