Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery/ST16 issues?

Reaction score
So, I had to buy a new ST16 because my original would just not turn on anymore. ST16 is fine, charges, etc. I had to get it binded which I believe I did correctly because it went up, but right away got the battery low msg and had to land, tried 2 batteries which showed fully charged.
I remember this happening to me before and I think I had to re bind it as a new model? It could be the batteries, but I used the wizard last and had no issues with it needing to land right away.
Anyone know the solution?
I would hate to dump more money into this thing with new batteries at $100 plus each.

So, I had to buy a new ST16 because my original would just not turn on anymore. ST16 is fine, charges, etc. I had to get it binded which I believe I did correctly because it went up, but right away got the battery low msg and had to land, tried 2 batteries which showed fully charged.
I remember this happening to me before and I think I had to re bind it as a new model? It could be the batteries, but I used the wizard last and had no issues with it needing to land right away.
Anyone know the solution?
I would hate to dump more money into this thing with new batteries at $100 plus each.
Where do you buy the st16 batteries for 100 plus????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace