Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery

Reaction score
Ok so I've had my Q500 4k for two weeks now and one of the batteries will not charge up, I keep getting an error red solid light on the factory charger. Any help please?

The battery voltage may be too low to activate the OEM charger. Check it with a digital volt meter to see what it reads. It's best to not allow the voltage to drop lower than 10.3 volts.

The battery voltage may be too low to activate the OEM charger. Check it with a digital volt meter to see what it reads. It's best to not allow the voltage to drop lower than 10.3 volts.

If it is how in the heck do I bring it up, right now I can not afford another battery charger, already need a new one for my Traxxas Revo 3.3 and Jato 2.5.

I am assuming you can charge the second battery no problem? If not have you checked the fuse on the OEM charger? If that is OK there are ways to bring back a bad cell to a level so it can get charged with the stock charger but not recommended unless you totally know what you are doing and dealing with. Lipo batteries are not something to play around with if in experienced.
A aftermarket charger can be had for under 75 bucks these days, you just need to shop around and it will also charge your Traxxas Revo 3.3 and Jato 2.5 with the right leads connected to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430