Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery

Reaction score
I’ve flown my Breeze for a while and I stopped for a week. After, the battery wouldn’t charge and if I did, it just blinks blue.
Does anyone have a fix???

Sometimes I get the blue flashing light just because the battery is not shoved all the way into the charger. I think that only happens with my aftermarket GIFI batteries, but it's easy enough to check. Just push it a little harder than normal.

However, If the voltage is too low, the charger won't start. The post below by @robbie2 has a link to a good thread. (We were posting at the same time, so I backed up and cut the link out of this post).

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomMeister
One of the other threads is actually called "battery blinking blue light"... either use the forum search to find it, or go directly to this message to find info about a possible fix: Battery blinking blue light
For the future, remember to store your Lipo batteries at a medium voltage level, that is neither fully charged nor fully discharged. And always remove them from the charger or the Breeze when not in use. The forum has multiple threads on battery care with good advice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430