Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BEEP, BEEEP BEEP BEEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just tried to go fly and beep beep beep beep beep. Very fast beeping. All was well on last flight...... HELP

Just tried to go fly and beep beep beep beep beep. Very fast beeping. All was well on last flight...... HELP

If the sound ( kinda like a machine gun with a beep tone ) happened on the ground before you spun up the motors, a stick is stuck. All I do is flick the sticks. Mine is usually the left one that tends to stick, not sure why, but after I flick it the beeping stops right away. Even though I calibrate them weekly.

Here is a test to see if yours is the same thing that happens to me.

Turn on the ST16.
Turn on the H.
When they are both connected to each other, move the left stick all up or down to see if that makes the same sound you are hearing. If so, problem "solvedish".

I say "solvedish" because it does stop it, but I honestly have no idea why it does it sometimes. Could be a faulty ST16, I can't say for sure though. I have had mine since Dec 2016 and it has done it 4 times or so.

Many may be deflecting a control stick on the ST-16 when the power on the H. Be sure tour fingers are off the controls and that the beck strap connections are bot deflecting a stick when powering up the H.

Reactions: GWA1225
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1