Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Before I send to Yuneec Repair.

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and have been looking for similar nightmares with others Breeze Drones and possible fixed before I rely on Yuneec.

I purchased a standard 2 battery Breeze and it worked well. I am not a lover of my Moto Z as a controller. I purchased a new controller off of eBay. Tried everything but after Bluetooth connection I would hit Start and get a Warning the phone was no longer connected to the controller. I check and was but the app would not connect without closing and restarting the app. Still failed. I even tried wife's iPhone 6s same issue. Tried 1.39 firmware upgrade no help. For Christmas my aunt got me a breeze + controller kit. The second remote same issue. I have 2 drones, 2 controllers, and 4 batteries but neither controller works????

Can any of you help me???

Are you connecting in the phone’s Bluetooth settings or using the Breeze Cam app to connect?

You have to use Breeze Cam to make the connection or it will drop out like you describe.

Be sure Bluetooth is enabled on the phone then connect via WiFi. Start Breeze Cam, go to Tasks, Controller mode, Slide to Proceed, the controller should connect and vibrate at this point. Press Experience Now then hold the Start button until the motors start and the Breeze lifts off.

If you still have troubles , go to the phone’s Bluetooth settings and delete the GameSir controller, then try the above procedure again. If still no joy, contact Yuneec CS.

The controller also needs to be set to the type of phone being used. Owners manual has instructions for this. Also a video online shows how to do this. This is most likely your problem.

Reactions: DoomMeister
The controller also needs to be set to the type of phone being used. Owners manual has instructions for this. Also a video online shows how to do this. This is most likely your problem.

I forgot that one, good call!

Are you connecting in the phone’s Bluetooth settings or using the Breeze Cam app to connect?

You have to use Breeze Cam to make the connection or it will drop out like you describe.

Be sure Bluetooth is enabled on the phone then connect via WiFi. Start Breeze Cam, go to Tasks, Controller mode, Slide to Proceed, the controller should connect and vibrate at this point. Press Experience Now then hold the Start button until the motors start and the Breeze lifts off.

If you still have troubles , go to the phone’s Bluetooth settings and delete the GameSir controller, then try the above procedure again. If still no joy, contact Yuneec CS.

Thanks for the fast reply... I have tried it this way.... Even so I figured I would give it a shot again. Still no go, Going through the Breeze app it never connects fails multiple times. The only way to get a connection is through settings and bluetooth. it connects, controller vibrates, and even in the breeze app it shows connected until I try a function (start for 3 seconds) then it fails and I cant connect until I close out of everything.

Yes I do Home + A for my Moto Z2 and Home + Y for my wife's iphone 6s. I even tried to do the firmware upgrade for the controller... It didn't help. :(

Which functions in the app are you trying to use? The controller will only work with the Controller function on the far right of the Tasks screen.

Thanks for the fast reply... I have tried it this way.... Even so I figured I would give it a shot again. Still no go, Going through the Breeze app it never connects fails multiple times. The only way to get a connection is through settings and bluetooth. it connects, controller vibrates, and even in the breeze app it shows connected until I try a function (start for 3 seconds) then it fails and I cant connect until I close out of everything.

Contact Yuneec CS, if using the phone’s Bluetooth settings to forget the connection and then connecting only through the Breeze Cam app isn’t working.

Yuneec USA | Support, choose Speak to a Pro, try Live Chat and if you don’t get an agent after several attempts Schedule a Support Phone call. You can also file an online support case, but use it as a last resort.

Contact Yuneec CS, if using the phone’s Bluetooth settings to forget the connection and then connecting only through the Breeze Cam app isn’t working.

Yuneec USA | Support, choose Speak to a Pro, try Live Chat and if you don’t get an agent after several attempts Schedule a Support Phone call. You can also file an online support case, but use it as a last resort.

I tried the chat 3 times and know one was ever available. I tried the call back twice and they never called. Lol. I got lucky 3 days ago and finally got someone. After 45 minutes back and forth. They recommended I open 2 repair tickets and send them in. Issue is what will this cost me? Is it worth it. Was hoping someone had a trick or process that might work.

If they are less than a year old and we’re purchased from a retailer it should cost you nothing. Should be covered by warranty.

Not sure if its the same for everyone but my UK warranty was only for 6 months much to my surprise.

Good to know! Check the warranty terms for where you live/purchased your aircraft.

Reactions: Air Intel
I wanted to thank everyone for there help. I just got off the phone with Yuneec support and I am good. I am not sure who forwarded my issue or if they were checking on me from the Chat but I am now working.

Hopefully this helps others.

First I watched the 90 second video for choosing Android or Apple for the controller. The video shows for Android pressing the "A" and Home buttons at the same time for about 3 seconds. Video also shows the 4 small indicator lights as red???

If you have the other controller with blue LEDs you hold "A" press home and when it powers on immediately let go. That was my issue. Also a second issue. Flying indoors. I turned the GPS off and set the indoor hover to 2 meters. But my light sensor was staying orange. This caused the auto take off with the controller to be disabled. All I had to do was pick up the drone flip it over to get more light. Set it down and launch before it changed back to orange Works great. I think because my wood floors are dark it was masking the light.

I now have a controller I no longer need. I paid $33 for it new in the box off Ebay. If interested let me know. It includes the phone clip but no charge cable.

Thanks again and have a blessed day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval