Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best Buy drones yuneec

Reaction score
been a few months since ive been in best buy. I remember their most expensive drone was parrot for around $300

had to stop in today on my lunch break and while walking around the store, noticed they had a full isle of more expensive drones and parts, most stuff for DJI

but they had the big Go-pro drone, phantom 4, a few yuneec ones and I dont remember what else

weird though that while amazon and ebay dropped the H without R/S to the $700 range, they are still selling it at $1000

UZw8Iac.jpg

They have been selling them for a while now. That is where I bought mine in May, but Ive seen them there before that. They will price match Amazon if the one on Amazon is sold and shipped from Amazon and not a third party seller.

Got to remember they most likely dont have someone sitting on the computer to look at Amazon or ebay. They most likely have no idea about it.

I got mine at Best Buy. They carry props for cheap, too. $30 for a full set.

I dont know if big retailers follow the same practices on the US as they do here in MX; here the big retailers set their price disregarding the general market, they just want to make sure their supplies sell with the highest profit. Their motto appears to be: "if you don't like the price then don't buy it." If you want to save then you have to make a lot of research to make sure you don't fall for the "most convenient but most expensive" choice, specially when purchasing novelty gadgets.

That being said, the H is still not being sold here in MX. I guess it's a good thing since it means there's less of them around over here :rolleyes:

I bought mine at best buy in february with real sense.. They price matched it for me from amazon for one without the real sense.. I got mine for 1,499..

I dont know if big retailers follow the same practices on the US as they do here in MX; here the big retailers set their price disregarding the general market, they just want to make sure their supplies sell with the highest profit. Their motto appears to be: "if you don't like the price then don't buy it." If you want to save then you have to make a lot of research to make sure you don't fall for the "most convenient but most expensive" choice, specially when purchasing novelty gadgets.

That being said, the H is still not being sold here in MX. I guess it's a good thing since it means there's less of them around over here :rolleyes:

bought h with real s. 2 batterys 2 sd cards sun shield camera cleaning kit wand neck strap 2 sets props charger carrying case 1500.00 from rirz canera in Ontario, ca. and shipped buy amazon and that's with wa, sales tax

bought h with real s. 2 batterys 2 sd cards sun shield camera cleaning kit wand neck strap 2 sets props charger carrying case 1500.00 from rirz canera in Ontario, ca. and shipped buy amazon and that's with wa, sales tax
forgot bought same thing a few weeks ago from ritz camera with all of the above, but with 3 batterys for 1700.00 with tax. thought ups lost first one. but two weeks later got lost one back, so if anyone wants this new one never flon for 1400.00 will sell it. I live in Washington state. phone number 1-253-229-6080

forgot bought same thing a few weeks ago from ritz camera with all of the above, but with 3 batterys for 1700.00 with tax. thought ups lost first one. but two weeks later got lost one back, so if anyone wants this new one never flon for 1400.00 will sell it. I live in Washington state. phone number 1-253-229-6080

thats the same package deal I bought from ritz camera back in february

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio