Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best Buy Geek Squad

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me DEFINITIVELY if Best Buy will accept Yuneec products for repair...IE Typhoon H etc.

TIA

TW:D

They are only the middleman and only save you taking the item to be repaired to a UPS store for shipment to a repair facility. There are two facilities in the US to my knowledge. KAV Service in KC, MO and United Radio in Syracuse, NY. Someone recently had to send their Mantis Q to Corona, CA for warranty service, but unknown if they actually have a facility there for service.

Before doing either you have to go online and request an RMA and choose BB or UPS for your shipping method.

Reactions: BigAl07
When I was going through my issues, the CSR who kept helping me, told me that KAV and UR are the only 2 companies that work on Yuneec drones in the US. He also said that the Mantis Q is worked on solely by Yuneec, which is the California address.

I've used both Yuneec customer service directly and Geek Squad to repair a couple TH's. Geek Squad was a less than satisfactory experience.

As far as I can tell, geek squad are useless for anything other than after your new TV is dropped off and put in your living room.....they come over and hook it up and that's where knowledge ends. That is when you ask questions and then they become rude. Send to kav. I have been there 3 times and no question I understand the complaints but I have had nothing but treated well. Ask for russ.

Reactions: biltno
Their little vehicle with the expensive wrap says it all. I forgot more than they know at my local BB

When I ran a computer store in Ames, we made good money off Geek Squads silliness, they also declared 3 of my family members computers dead for corrupted files. Not sure I'd let them touch my drone for any reason.

When I ran a computer store in Ames, we made good money off Geek Squads silliness, they also declared 3 of my family members computers dead for corrupted files. Not sure I'd let them touch my drone for any reason.

All BB does is act as a drop off point. When you contact Yuneec to get an RMA you have the choice of Best Buy or UPS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech