Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best Long Range Extender

Reaction score
Can someone please give me some ideas before I order the wrong range extender for my Typhoon H Hexchopper?

Can someone please give me some ideas before I order the wrong range extender for my Typhoon H Hexchopper?

You are posting in the Tornado H920 forum and asking for help with a Typhoon H480. The one post you had in the Typhoon H was sufficient. Posting the same thing in multiple forums will not get you an answer any faster. It is confusing and bad etiquette. Wait for an answer in the TH forum. I already deleted your third post that was waiting moderator approval because it was the same as the rest.

Reactions: Phaedrus
To be honest with you I just bought the 4hawk and there was a big thread that I started on it about range. People we're saying they were getting 4000ft out of there setup and I was having issues with losing signal at 250ft. Come to find out, I tried going to a different area to fly and I actually got better results with my stock antennas with the square 5g antenna installed vs the 4hawk. So I'm not trying to talk you out of buying one but go and fly some different areas and do some testing because that was my whole problem. Certain areas will have more interference than others. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval