Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best method to contact Yuneec customer service

Reaction score
My Breeze went up tonight. I did orbit mode, set it up for pictures in front of the old homestead. Took some close, then farther out. All seemed to go fine. It's about 50 degrees F here and the wife and kids said "too cold, going in". I thought I may as well finish up the 58% left in the battery and it was a nice sunset, so up she went. Decided to get up as high as possible so I could take some nice shots. Reached geofence and was filming video. Lost GPS but I could still hear little Breeze up there so no worries. Got closer upon return and reconnected wifi. Eventually she comes back down and lands. I got back into Pilot mode but it wouldn't do anything. I could see live camera feed but no controls. I shut it down and closed the app, came inside. Same thing, I could see, but no controls. I tried to download the images and video, and it's not there.

Any suggestions???

It's not a good idea to run the battery to low, especially a new battery.
You probably were not able to stop the video so it was still recording when you turned off the machine. You just need to charge the battery, turn the machine back on for a few minutes, start and stop the video then shut it down. That should fix the file that you were shooting.

Steve, thanks again! I guess that was it. I tried to connect and test the Breeze after a couple hours of being without a battery and it seemed to fix itself. I was dreading one of the documented issue I've seen floating around that forces folks to mail off their Breeze to Yuneec.

Reactions: Steve Carr
HI steve,
I set up my Breeze today including WIFI and the Breeze apps, but I don;t have any live view on my apps .
Do i need to calibrate when flying indoors? Please help !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop