Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best way to transfer video/photos to iOS device ?

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

What is the best way to transfer the files from my q500 4k to any iOS device?

The only way I got it working was plugging the sd card into my macbook and Airdrop to my iPhone, saving on my documents folder app. After that I open in inShot app and convert to .MOV and save the new file in the Camera roll... WOW! So much work LOL!

Any other WAY?

Thanks

Hi
I use my dropbox account app on my iPhone. I drop all the images and footage files into a dropbox folder on my laptop which ensures a quick transfer. Once done I ave access to all my data all the time on my phone. I am paying 99€ a year for a TB so not too bad
All the best

Reactions: Marcius1979
Hi
I use my dropbox account app on my iPhone. I drop all the images and footage files into a dropbox folder on my laptop which ensures a quick transfer. Once done I ave access to all my data all the time on my phone. I am paying 99€ a year for a TB so not too bad
All the best

I just got the iOS adapter (SD card reader). I'm very happy! You just plug the cable in the iPhone or any iOS device, the photo app opens automatic and you can see all the content of the sd card! You just select the photos or videos you want and automatic goes to the photo album. I don't know if any type of conversion happens because the format of the q500 .MP4 was not able to play in my iPhone... So I'm very impressed!

So much easier with the adapter for sure! LOL! :)

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech